Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You
If you have found your way here, then I know that deep down you are looking for things to change in your life. How do I know this? Because only a few years ago, I was also trawling the internet looking for answers. Looking for the holy grail of weight loss and easy healthy living. I get it!
- You desperately want to lead a healthier life and you feel you’ve been looking for answers forever!
- You’ve tried every diet known to man each time thinking this is the one (and then it wasn’t and you blamed yourself)
- You feel like you’re not living your life to the full and most of your sentences start with “when I lose the weight” or “when I get myself sorted”.
- You dread any holiday season because it usually means you’ll put on weight and then spend the following 6 months trying to lose it again
- You have almost begun to resign yourself to the fact that nothing seems to work for you.
- You feel jealous when anybody else seems to have success losing weight and eating well (and you hate yourself for that as well)
- You genuinely want to be healthier, to feel full of energy and stop constantly thinking about food but you’re out of ideas.
I bet that there’s a little part of you thinking right now ‘I bet whatever this girl has to offer won’t work for me’. And how do I know, because at one time I would have been thinking exactly the same.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I’ve got no miracle cures, but what I offer is a better way. A way that doesn’t involve deprevation and self loathing. A way that gets to the route of the problem instead of just constantly trying to deal with the symptoms.
Let me reassure you that the fact that you’re reading this page right now tells me that you’re ready to do something about it.
All you need to do is make a commitment to yourself. Which is easy, right? But the reality is that most people will never make that commitment to themselves. Sometimes out of fear or simply because deep down they don’t believe they are worth it.
Well let me tell you that YOU ARE DAMN WELL WORTH IT!!!!!
When you finally commit to making real change in your life and you learn how to move forward from the place you’re stuck in right now, your only regret will be that you’ll wish you’d done it sooner.
It was finally making that commitment to myself and realising that I couldn’t do this on my own that was the turning point for me. I’d read the self help books, tried the (many) diets, joined the gyms and still found myself back at square one every time, overweight, stressed out and feeling like a failure. But sometimes in life we can’t always figure these things out on our own because we can’t really get to the root of the problem.
When I finally got to the REAL root of why I overate and overworked I could finally begin to break free from the cycle that kept me over weight, anxious and deeply unhappy. I wasn’t lazy, greedy or lacking willpower I just didn’t love myself. And that might sound so cliche, but I had never actually realised it. It took a lot of work of get to a place of learning to love who I was but low and behold, the weight came off, the anxiety subsided and for the first time ever i felt truly happy.
We see the symptoms, the excess weight, the anxiety, the lack of motivation but we don’t really know what is causing us to do the things we do.
As a fully certified Holistic Health and Wellness coach and a highly successful and respected Food and Nutrition teacher with over 10 years’ experience I am ready to support and help you in making those changes that you so desperately want to see.
I’m ready whenever you are but all I ask from you is that you are 100% commited to this. If that’s you then stop thinking about it and let’s do this because, let’s face it, life is too damn short.
Arrange your complimentary consultation now using the contact form below. During your consultation we can talk about what you’re struggling with right now and look at how we can best work together to get you where you want to be. We can chat in person or via Skype…whatever suits your needs best.